improved career mode and begin with a sparely equipped farm and because
of the improved mod system you install the new content easy and
automatic. some old outdated vehicles. Your goal is to whip the farm
into shape, extend the vehicle fleet and become a successful farmer.
Through several activities like plowing fields, seeding, pressing bales
and the final harvest, you earn the financial resources which allows
you to buy better equipment. Visit the local agricultural machinery
store to buy new vehicles, equipment or to sell your old machines. You
can choose from 7 very detailed tractors, 4 combine harvesters and over
20 tools like ploughs, seeder, baler and a self loading wagon. Thanks
to the cooperation with the AGCO corporation, owner of the famous Fendt
brand, you take control of very detailed tractors and combine
harvesters. Due the additional collaboration with Poettinger there are
also many authentic tools available. And if this variety of machinery
still doesn't suffice your needs, you can download a plenty of
vehicles, equipment and other modifications from the Internet.
The new Farming Simulator 2009 also contains many various missions
and tutorials, as well as a realistic day and night cycle with changing
weather conditions. Further you can activate computer-controlled
vehicles which helps you getting your work done.
* Career mode with business section.
* Lots of different missions and tutorials.
* Large vehicle fleet with authentic Fendt machines.
* Plenty of very detailed equipment.
* 4 different crops: barley, corn, canola and wheat.
* Day and night cycle with weather change.
* AI traffic and computer-controlled assistants.
* Download additional vehicles and equipment with automatic mod installation.
* Gamepad and steering wheel support.
System Requirements :
* OS: Windows XP/Vista
* Processor: Pentium IV 2 GHz or Better
* Memory: 1 GB
* Hard Drive: 600 MB Free
* Video Memory: DirectX Compatible with 128 MB
* Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
* DirectX: 9.0c
* Keyboard & Mouse
* CD Rom Drive